|Release Date:||October 22nd, 2019|
|• Version 1.2 on Panache Blog|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version 1.1||Version 1.2.1|
Released on October 22nd, 2019
Hey @everyone - Patch 1.2 is now Live !
We keep making the game better for you!
We want to thank all of you for your feedback and kind words since the release of Ancestors. Watching some of you on your own journey to evolution is quite exhilarating. And to make sure we give you the best experience possible, we continue to work every day at improving the game. That’s why we are offering patch 1.2 that fixes some bugs and enhances the game. Here is the list of what was done in this patch:
- On final evolution, all remaining genetic mutations are automatically activated. This allows players to reload their save game and complete remaining evolution missions if they so desire.
- Meteorites smoke now lasts longer. (See observations)
- Drinking water provides a new shield.
- Fleeing animals will avoid coming back to the same spot right away.
- Fixed an issue where a fear zone exit would sometimes change position as the player got closer to it.
- Fixed reinforcement points assignment issue when a neuron would be learnt via meteorite without having all its previous neurons learnt.
- Fixed clan members disappearing from Clan HUD in rare circumstances.
- Clan members being attacked by predators do not automatically reach safety when leaving the area.
- Fixed keyboard keys icons displaying placeholders when a PS4 controller was connected to PC
- Clan members inside a settlement will not mimic actions that force them outside of settlement
- Fixed animals sometimes being stuck on spot
- Animals can now only be discovered once
- Improved game stability
Until the next updates, we wish you to live exciting adventures in the land of our ancestors!
- It seems meteorite smoke is visible even after one generation leap. More tests have to be done. Please, edit this article with your own findings.