User talk:Greatest Ape
This is a list of images or videos so items can be replaced.
- Canyon's Entrance Oasis#Oddities
- A pic of the rock column area for the damage prickly bush (something so you know where the area is from further away compared to the close up one of the bush we already have). This pic will go next to the close up pic.
- Replacement for this pic which is blurry of the hippos - File:Hippos in water.jpg
- Potentially replace these on screen discovery flash for these items:
- Items in their natural state - example of the Desert Melon page showing a cluster of the melons.
- File:Desert Melon (plant).jpg
- Getting pics like this - people will know all about where to find items. We can then crop away the extra stuff on the screen like the ape and the HUD and all of that and just show the items so people know what to look for.
- Using the list of items as a guide and getting pics so we have one of each "thing" on every item page - The list starts here on this page Items#Tools.
A video or a picture of an ape holding up some Kapok Fiber - maybe inspecting it - not the discovery flash but just a nice pic so we can replace this picture.
- Pictures of items being held or used by an ape - so captions can be added
The crayfish and eating it with the shell. If you can get an image of an ape eating one - we can put a caption under it about "We eat 'em, shells and all!"--GS877 (talk) 02:04, 2 January 2021 (UTC)
- If you can get an image of your ape drinking from a coconut - we can add the image and put the caption "there's milk inside!".
- The same can be for the Monkey Bread andan ape holding it / inspecting it - we can add the image and then your joke caption about it not being made of monkeys and not being bread inside.