This is a list of images or videos so items can be replaced.
Canyon's Entrance Oasis#Oddities Replacement for this pic which is blurry of the hippos - [ [:File:Hippos in water.jpg]]- Replaced with File:Hippos In Water.png --GS877 (talk) 05:28, 9 June 2021 (UTC)
- Potentially replace these on screen discovery flash for these items:
- Items in their natural state - example of the Desert Melon page showing a cluster of the melons.
- File:Desert Melon (plant).jpg
- Getting pics like this - people will know all about where to find items. We can then crop away the extra stuff on the screen like the ape and the HUD and all of that and just show the items so people know what to look for.
- Using the list of items as a guide and getting pics so we have one of each "thing" on every item page - The list starts here on this page Items#Tools.
- A picture of a Baobab Tree for the infobox picture. Baobab trees have Monkey Bread on them. A nice picture that shows the tree - maybe some fruit if it is possible but it might be too close to the tree to see the tree and the fruit well. If not, then further away so someone can tell what the tree looks like to know what to look for.
- A replacement picture of a Coco Tree - currently using a pic of a hominid looking up with the Shake action showing. File:Coconut Tree shake.jpg. Maybe something nice from further away so you can tell what the tree looks like so you can find it.
A video or a picture of an ape holding up some Kapok Fiber - maybe inspecting it - not the discovery flash but just a nice pic so we can replace this picture.
- Pictures of items being held or used by an ape - so captions can be added
The crayfish and eating it with the shell. If you can get an image of an ape eating one - we can put a caption under it about "We eat 'em, shells and all!"--GS877 (talk) 02:04, 2 January 2021 (UTC)
- If you can get an image of your ape drinking from a coconut - we can add the image and put the caption "there's milk inside!".
- The same can be for the Monkey Bread and an ape holding it / inspecting it - we can add the image and then your joke caption about it not being made of monkeys and not being bread inside.