Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
- Hi Equazcion I would love to see more Moderators or Admins on this wiki and sent in a claim application. Thank you for the work on the Main Page. still learning the mechanics TheBrezzl (talk) 06:28, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
During the last 30 days, Wikia Inc. recorded approximately 193,000 page views from people looking for information and answers about Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey. Meeting readers’ expectations requires many elements such as well-written entries, thoughtful presentation with good visuals, expertise from Web coders, and —most importantly—a critical mass of readers and editors from all around the world. Are we currently doing everything we can to meet readers’ and editors’ expectations? I think we don’t, precisely because we’re spread across two (2) wikis. Indeed, we need to choose once and for all which wiki we’ll keep and which one we’ll lock in read-only mode. Keeping two (2) wikis means duplication of efforts, dilution of talents and decreased “findability” on Google and other search engines. That’s why we need to make decisions about the future of our community, especially because the interest around the game will multiply once the game releases on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in December, and on Steam eventually.
Please, reply to this post and declare:
- what work you’re planning to do as a wiki editor;
- the average frequency and amount of work you think you will do on the wiki*;
- your preference for the Fandom’s wiki or the Gamepedia’s wiki;
- your level of agreement with closing one wiki to keep a single one.
*Know that any contribution to a wiki is welcomed and important.
If you don’t reply before October 3, 2019, 11:59 pm (Eastern Daylight Time), you’ll be considered as an abstentionist, which means we’ll assume that, whichever decision we make, you won’t hold it against us.
|Wiki||Page Views (Last 30 days)||Content Pages||Uploaded files||Active Registered Users in the last 7 days|