|This article is a stub. You can help Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Wiki by .|
The wide and open space underneath the overhanging rock features a short open-ended cave.
- Inside the oasis you can find a Fresh Water Source including Horsetail growing around it. There are quite a few Trapped Insects and several Giant African Snails. There are a couple of Liftable Rocks, a few Taami Berry Bushes, and a giant African Casturi Mango tree.
- Inside the short cave, there is a lot of Banded Mottlegill Mushroom but be aware of the very poisonous nature of these mushrooms. Banded Mottlegill Mushrooms will cause Food Poisoning when eaten every time.
- Multiple small Dead Trees provide large quantities of Dead Branchs and there is also Granite Rock. Basalt and Obsidian are not found within the oasis but can be found close by.
- There are multiple Khat Bushes above the oasis. As these bushes are more difficult to get to, a good strategy is to climb up to the bushes, pick the Khat and place it onto a Stockpile, carry that pile with both hands, and throw it down into the oasis. This will allow having plenty of Khat available in the oasis without having to climb back up to the bushes each time you want some.
- In the immediate neighborhood of the oasis, you find Coco Trees and Dates.
On the way to the The Two Rivers' Junction from this oasis, there is a African Rock Python nest (with multiple Snake Eggs). There is also a Hole To Poke nearby the nest and a fat tree next to the nest contains a Beehive. Be aware that a Black Machairodus roams this area as well as several Giant Warthogs. Closeby, at a small pond, there is a Thorbjarnarson's Crocodile.
On the other side of the shallow cave, you can discover The Enclosed Waterfall. There are several African Rock Python nests and another Black Machairodus a little bit further down the hill.
- African Casturi Mango
- Banded Mottlegill Mushroom
- Fresh Water Source
- Giant African Snail
- Kapok Fiber
- Snake Egg
- Taami Berry
- Trapped Insect
Items of Interest