The Woodland Swamp
|This article is a stub. You can help Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Wiki by .|
|The Woodland Swamp|
|Location type:||Memorable Location|
Overview[edit | edit source]
- This area is home to several Thorbjarnarson's Crocodiles.
- A group of Miocene African Horses grazes nearby and there also is a pack of Hyenas.
- A little bit further away in the west-southwest direction an African Rock Python can be found with a nest containing Snake Eggs as well as a Black Machairodus with lair.
- Several Giant Warthogs also roam the swamp.
Images[edit | edit source]
- African Rock Python
- Black Machairodus
- Giant Warthog
- Miocene African Horse
- Thorbjarnarson's Crocodile
Items[edit | edit source]
Consumables[edit | edit source]
Items of Interest[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
To get the crocodiles out of the water, you can either put yourself in direct and immediate danger and hope to run faster then the crocodile chasing you or you could try to intimidate them away from the water.
Since there is a single python but usually multiple Hyenas, you should try to first make the Python kill a Hyena to get the Astute Dominator of the Rock Python Evolution Feat and then make the Hyena kill the Python for the Astute Dominator of the Hyena Evolution Feat.
Due to the large number of potential carcasses that you can create in this area with all of the hostile enemies from hunting, you should have plenty of Hard Bone to equip your entire clan (if you so desire). While it is not as good as a Sharpened Stick to kill an animal, it can be re-used an unlimited times.