How to create
- It is highly recommended you move all of your group members to your new settlement location as soon as possible after creating it.
- It is also recommended to move group members when you have no babies as the babies are very weak and will be easily killed by aggressive animals. However, if you do have babies and need to move settlements, piggybacking them is safest.
- Any group members not within the confines of your new settlement when you skip generations, will be killed.
- Keep an eye on your group as you travel, as all aggressive animals will attack them and can kill them within a couple of strikes. Only by learning advanced neurons will your clan gain the ability to fight or dodge attacks themselves without your intervention.
- The Clan HUD will indicated whether your clan members are inside or outside of the current settlement. Clan members are indicated by dots and those inside the large white circle are in the settlement.