|Latin name:||Pars carnis ovipari animalis|
Description[edit | edit source]
How to create[edit | edit source]
Oviparous Meat is produced by butchering certain carcasses. Most rocks or hard tools can be used for butchering but there are two tools that excel at butchering: aBasalt Chopper or anObsidian Scraper.
Where to obtain[edit | edit source]
The following carcasses will supply oviparous meat:
- African Rock Python Carcass
- Bateleur Eagle Carcass
- Black Mamba Carcass
- Crocodile Carcass
- Eastern Green Mamba Carcass
- Megarian Banded Centipede Carcass
- Miocene Pelican Carcass
How to use[edit | edit source]
Oviparous Meat can be eaten as food.
Notes[edit | edit source]
There are both benefits and disadvantages to eating meat:
- Benefit - Fills your hunger up more than other food sources like berries or mushrooms.
- Disadvantage - It takes a long time to consume the entire piece of meat to fill your hunger.
- Disadvantage - Requires advanced neurons to not suffer from non-omnivore.
- Benefit - Meat is easily available from animals in all biomes.
- Disadvantage - Requires skill in combat to kill dangerous animals and you can be hurt hunting those animals.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Oviparous animals are animals that lay eggs.