|Latin name:||Petra ex cealo|
|Force multiplier and reinforces neurons|
Description[edit | edit source]
Where to obtain[edit | edit source]
The meteorite is a small piece of iron that falls from the sky when you trigger the event by discovering specific locations in the game. Meteorites can only be found at meteorite sites scattered across the map.
Locations[edit | edit source]
There are twelve named locations that are meteorite sites.
|Meteorite Site||Triggering Event||Nearby Location|
|Baobabs' meteorite site||Discover the Rock Arrow Oasis||Baobabs Oasis|
|Carissa Clearing's meteorite site||Discover the Rocky Tarn Oasis||Buried Garden Oasis|
|Dead Tree's meteorite site||Discover the The Father Tree||The Highland Plateau|
|Desert's meteorite site||Discover the Baobabs Oasis||The Beach Tower|
|Flat Boulder's meteorite site||Discover the The Father Tree||Rockslide Oasis|
|Island's meteorite site||Discover the The Father Tree||The Crocodiles Island|
|Lake Clearing's meteorite site||Discover the The Highland Peak||The Great Lake|
|Over-The-Cave's meteorite site||Discover the Rocky Tarn Oasis||Butterfly Tree Oasis|
|Rock Boundaries' meteorite site||Discover the Rock Arrow Oasis||Pond & Puddle Oasis|
|Savanna's Boulders Enclave's meteorite site||Discover the The Green Rock Pathway||Buffalo's Basin Oasis|
|Single Kapok's meteorite site||Discover the Rock Arrow Oasis||Drying Basin Oasis|
|Swamp's meteorite site||Discover the Hidden Waterfall Oasis||The Big Swamp|
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
The Meteorite can be picked up from the small crater it creates when it lands.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
When you discover each meteorite site, multiple one-time benefits will take place. You don't need to pick up the meteorite to gain the benefits, you merely examine the site and the following benefits will take place:
- You gain one extra reinforcement point per baby present.
- You will learn one random neuron.
- You will complete one Being One With The Universe Evolution Feat.
Genetic Mutations[edit | edit source]
Meteorite sites also induce random genetic mutations in babies that don't already have a mutation. There is a specific set of actions that is required to get these mutations to appear.
- Trigger meteorites to fall from the sky through in game events related to location discoveries.
- Piggyback any babies you want to acquire mutations on you or following clan members' backs.
- Travel to and inspect an undiscovered meteorite site.
- The next time you use the Drop Child action at a Sleep Spot, any babies present when you inspected the meteorite site will gain a random mutation.
It should be noted that babies can only acquire mutations once per meteorite site upon discovery. Only babies that were present upon the inspection of a meteorite site will acquire mutations and you can't go back later with additional babies having already inspected the site.
Through carefully managing when you discover meteorite sites, it is possible to induce the maximum amount of genetic mutations possible.
- Induce mutations in a full generation of six babies using a meteorite site.
- Change a generation and the babies with mutations will grow into adults with mutations.
- Induce mutations into another set of six babies.
- Change a generation and this time the adults will grow into elders with mutations and the babies will turn into adults with mutations.
- Twelve clan members (six adults, six elders) with genetic mutations is the maximum amount of genetic mutations that can be locked in via an evolutionary leap.
Due to the finite nature of meteorite sites, this process of twelve genetic mutations from meteorites can only be performed a limited amount of times per lineage.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Meteorites can also be used as blunt weapons. While not as effective as a Sharpened Stick, they can still be useful.
A Meteorite can be used in the following ways:
|Meteorite||Hitting||Bateleur Eagle Egg||Cracked Eagle Egg|
|Meteorite||Hitting||Crocodile Egg||Cracked Crocodile Egg|
|Meteorite||Hitting||Dead Branch||Sharpened Stick|
|Meteorite||Hitting||Desert Melon||Opened Desert Melon|
|Meteorite||Hitting||Granite Rock||Granite Grinder|
|Meteorite||Hitting||Miocene Pelican Egg||Cracked Pelican Egg|
|Meteorite||Hitting||Monkey Bread||Cracked Monkey Bread|
|Meteorite||Hitting||Pierced Coconut||Opened Coconut|
|Meteorite||Hitting||Snake Egg||Cracked Snake Egg|