|Latin name:||Mammalia caro|
How to create
Where to obtain
The following carcasses will supply mammal meat:
- African Buffalo Carcass
- African Otter Carcass
- Black-Backed Jackal Carcass
- Black Machairodus Carcass
- Dorcas Gazelle Carcass
- Giant Warthog Carcass
- Golden Machairodus Carcass
- Hippopotamus Carcass
- Hyena Carcass
- Miocene African Horse Carcass
- Miocene Elephant Carcass
- White Machairodus Carcass
- White Rhinoceros Carcass
How to use
Mammal Meat can be eaten as food.
There are both benefits and disadvantages to eating meat:
- Benefit - Fills your hunger up more than other food sources like berries or mushrooms.
- Disadvantage - It takes a long time to consume the entire piece of meat to fill your hunger.
- Disadvantage - Requires advanced neurons to not suffer from non-omnivore.
- Benefit - Meat is easily available from animals in all biomes.
- Disadvantage - Requires skill in combat to kill dangerous animals and you can be hurt hunting those animals.
- Disadvantage - Mammal meat can only have ten pieces of meat in a stockpile.