Where to find
The Emerald can sometimes be found under Liftable Rocks.
In the game, there are multiple locations where you can find the Emerald.
- The Emerald can be immediately found in the first settlement of the game Hidden Waterfall Oasis. Exiting the settlement and climbing the cliff directly to the right of the settlement will lead the you to a small ledge, where an Emerald can be found.
- There is a second Emerald located on the cliff overhead of the camp at the Cascade Oasis. After evolving the first time, and being relocated to the oasis, you can find it here without having to carry the precious stone from camp to camp.
- A third Emerald can be found next to The Great Lake, at the top of The Highland Peak.
- Another can be be found at the top of taller of The Brothers Megaliths.
- A fifth can be found on top of a rocky plateau, between The Orchard and The Lakeside Oasis.
- An Emerald can be found on the top of a cliff left of the Enclosed Waterfall.
How to obtain
The Emerald can be grabbed from the ground.
How to use
Holding an Emerald will confer Fear Protection. Setting down the Emerald stops this positive status effect but picking the Emerald back up will immediately start the protection again. However, this isn't an unlimited protection. Eventually the specific Emerald will run out of protection and a new one will have to be found to get the protection again.
An Emerald can be used in the following ways:
|Emerald||Hitting||Bateleur Eagle Egg||Cracked Eagle Egg|
|Emerald||Hitting||Crocodile Egg||Cracked Crocodile Egg|
|Emerald||Hitting||Dead Branch||Sharpened Stick|
|Emerald||Hitting||Desert Melon||Opened Desert Melon|
|Emerald||Hitting||Granite Rock||Granite Grinder|
|Emerald||Hitting||Miocene Pelican Egg||Cracked Pelican Egg|
|Emerald||Hitting||Monkey Bread||Cracked Monkey Bread|
|Emerald||Hitting||Pierced Coconut||Opened Coconut|
|Emerald||Hitting||Snake Egg||Cracked Snake Egg|