|Latin name:||Achates cyaneus|
Description[edit | edit source]
Where to find[edit | edit source]
The Blue Agate can sometimes be found under Liftable Rocks.
Locations[edit | edit source]
In the game, there are multiple locations where you can find Blue Agate.
- There is one in a cave running from Head-Of-Stone Oasis under The Highland Peak ending near Jut-Out Boulder Oasis. You must go all the way down the cave to find it (watch out for Spiders andScorpions).
- The second one is in a cave behind the Cave's Mouth Oasis. There is a Megarian Banded Centipede guarding the entrance of that cave.
- Another can be found at the end of the tunnel from The Cave's Secluded Entrance. This can also be reached by going through one of the tunnels in The Woodland's Dead Zone and dropping down the sinkhole. Again, watch for Megarian Banded Centipedes.
- There are also a few in the caves around the Rockslide Oasis. The first is in a cave system in the forest towards the lake, almost halfway between the Rockslide Oasis and the Split Waterfall Oasis. An easier, if far more dangerous way to find this is at the lake shore, there is a swimmable entrance to the cave. Beware of Hippo and Thorbjarnarson's Crocodile! (Sometimes, the crocodile can be found in the forest above the lake, as it uses this cave as an accessway). The other in this area is in the cave near the main access to the Rockslide Oasis itself.
- There is one in the back corner of the cave in the Deep Enclave Oasis.
- At the bottom of the Butterfly Tree Oasis one can be found in a small cave.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
The Blue Agate can be grabbed from the ground.
How to use[edit | edit source]
Holding a Blue Agate will confer Fear Protection. Setting down the Blue Agate stops this positive status effect but picking the Blue Agate back up will immediately start the protection again. However, this isn't an unlimited protection. Eventually the specific Blue Agate will run out of protection and a new one will have to be found to get the protection again.
Uses[edit | edit source]
A Blue Agate can be used in the following ways:
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Basalt||Basalt Chopper|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Bateleur Eagle Egg||Cracked Eagle Egg|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Coconut||Opened Coconut|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Cocos||Cracked Coco|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Crocodile Egg||Cracked Crocodile Egg|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Dead Branch||Sharpened Stick|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Dead Branch||Stick|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Desert Melon||Opened Desert Melon|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Granite Rock||Granite Grinder|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Miocene Pelican Egg||Cracked Pelican Egg|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Monkey Bread||Cracked Monkey Bread|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Mussel||Cracked Mussel|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Obsidian||Obsidian Scraper|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Pierced Coconut||Opened Coconut|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Snake Egg||Cracked Snake Egg|
|Blue Agate||Hitting||Stick||Sharpened Stick|
Notes[edit | edit source]
Blue Agates tend to be found in caves with the exception of those found under liftable rocks.